If your plans go to waste – rejoice, because this means that your plans were false, and their implementation would inevitably lead to monstrous consequences. However, since God loves you, he has come up with a new plan for you. Take what they give you and enjoy it.
Enjoy the disappointment, enjoy it. Being opposes you, so it wants to make you stronger. You're not strong enough. Love, like water, meets, becomes stronger and fiercer. When there is real love in you, obstacles are happy for you.
A proud man is an ear on clay feet. If the proud man collapses, he will lie there, unable to rise, fantasizing about his former greatness. Salvation lies in quelling your pride and starting to grow right out of the mud into a Prince again. We all came from the mud, even those who now shit in the Golden toilet. The one who denies dirt denies himself.
In times of crisis and decline, first of all, you should cut to the quick and minimize all energy leaks and unnecessary expenses. It is impossible to prevent the fall, but you can save some resources so that after you find the bottom, you can start growing again from scratch. Growing from scratch does not require a lot of initial energy, so if you can save something, it will be fine.
A sin of greed. You lost 100 coins but want to retrieve your losses. So you think: «if only I could win back 60 coins and finish the game». But you soon you lose 200 coins, and then 300... And then you think again: «if only I could win back 100 coins...». And finally you lose everything you have.
A sin of greed is about the inability to stop and fix loses.
A sin of cowardice. You win 100 coins and happily leave the game. And if you hadn't left, you could have won even 1000 coins. It's possible to win a lot on a lucky day so there's no need to stop before its due time. Keep swaps 15% lower than position and don't be nervous.
A sin of cowardice is about the inability to ride the wave.
A sin of hope is about dreaming a lot and thinking about wrong things. It's the process of the game that should bring joy and not illusions or dreams that will probably never come true. Relax and enjoy the process.
When a farmer sows, he should remember that part of the seeds will fall by the path and won't grow..Bystanders aren't interested in the truth. Part of the seeds will fall among thorns, it's about those whose souls are damaged by the vice But part of the seeds will fall on a fertile soil and produce a crop above and beyond the lost by the path and among thorns.
There is nothing terrible, that you sometimes lose battle with temptations and temptations Vice. Bread and salt is good, it is harmony. Just remember, you can't salt too much. However, if you do not salt at all, then without salt a person dies. Any restraint needs an outlet of incontinence, that was where to divert extra voltage system.
Having lost once, there is no reason to immediately lose a second time. If the first time lost, because opponent your was stronger, then the second time you lose not him, and their fear before him, its weakness. You don't want to resist what you're afraid of and only want to run.
So, defeated, keep courage and don't fall to your fear, you should always remember about the changeability of fortune, whose bones always fall out by accident, but suspiciously often in favor of the bold. Know that you can always lose if the die falls against you. Fortune may steal your victory, but not your courage.
A series of defeats programmed the subconscious with fear. In fear IT is afraid now to even move, fills the body with laziness and apathy. To reprogram this state, it takes a series of artificial victories.
Curiously, a 20% chance of winning versus 80% of losing can easily win if the time and place are right. There are always four of them... he, maps, time and place... All this makes it very difficult to understand the theory of probability. Volume probabilistic model.
Do you know what a 1 in 100 chance is? This is called active attitude, humility and pride in one person. You humbly and vanity play a hundred games, you lose 99 times and one time on VA-Bank... Hooray, congratulations, you're a hero.